- Marion, MA
- TAD PGS, Inc.
Apply for this job
We have an outstanding Contract position for anEngineering Aideto join a leading Company located in theMarion, MAsurrounding area.**U.S. Citizenship Required.
- Provides technical support to engineers on a variety of technical tasks.
- Gathers, maintains, formats, compiles, and manipulates technical data, such as laboratory or material test results and engineering design changes.
- Produces engineering documentation, reports, drawings (flow charts, block diagrams, and schematics).
- Performs detailed mathematical calculations using established formulas; preliminary analyses of data where guidelines are provided in such areas as trajectory adequacy, model dimensional consistency; and quantitative judgments concerning technical data.
- Uses personal computer in performance of analyses and development of documentation/reports.
- May conduct tests and record data to assist with engineering evaluation or analysis.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
TAD PGS, Inc.is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/DisabilityThe Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visithttp://www.tadpgs.com/candidate-privacy/
Location: Marion , MA
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: H.S. diploma or equivalent
Apply for this job