In this extraordinary time with unprecedented needs GE
Healthcare is looking for a talented and passionate individual to lead the strategy for sourcing the largest commodity segment of our business;
electronics. This is an opportunity
for someone recognized as a subject matter expert in sourcing globally to lead direct reports on three continents in enhancing existing relationships and
making new ones that add efficiencies and value to the business.
Essential Responsibilities:• Driving the sourcing strategy that delivers a competitive advantage including implementation of the strategic supplier initiatives. This includes supplier selection, development, and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance
• Leading Global Purchase Family or Regional Commodity specific sourcing with full accountability for buy and meeting material deflation targets by setting strategic direction for global or regional sourcing professionals
• Developing strategies and driving negotiations to meet the quality, fulfillment and productivity requirements of the business
• Partnering with key business stakeholders to ensure sourced material and services meet the needs of the business
• Supporting Supplier Quality Program, ensuring supplier compliance with FDA, EHS, transportation and other regulatory and reputation requirements
Qualifications/Requirements:Bachelor's degree required with an MBA or higher in field degree strongly preferred and a minimum of 5 years Sourcing (Procurement), Engineering or Supply Chain Management Experience required with 10 years of functional global experience, including at least 6 years in people leadership, is preferred.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of
employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable)
Desired Characteristics:• Extensive global experience leading cross-functional or geographically dispersed teams
• Proven Executive Leadership skills in driving Global change across an organization, including strong Change Acceleration Process skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead courageously, maintaining a strong position amidst opposition to resolve important issues, and ability to navigate through a large complex business
• Leadership experience that inspires others
About Us:GE is committed to taking on the world's toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles...people like you!
Become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made
without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations: