As a BCBA you strive to always provide the highest quality in ABA treatment. Work with an organization that shares your passion for improving the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. At ABS we are dedicated to caring for you – the provider, so you can be free to deliver the very best in patient care. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE accreditation and recognition for top 10% in overall services nationally! We are looking for a full-time BCBA to join our team in the Mira Mesa area of San Diego! ABS is growing, and we are opening new centers and expanding our services throughout the state. What do we offer?Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salaried compensation.
- Uncapped monthly bonus plan with a minimum of 26 supervisory hours per week and utilizing quality metrics.
- Relocation assistance.
- Free supervision hours for people enrolled in BCBA training.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, HSA, vision, plus voluntary benefits like short term disability, life, accident, hospital indemnity, critical illness and pet insurance.
- 401(k) for those 21 and older.
- Cell phone and laptop stipends.
- CEU stipend starting at $500/year and increasing with tenure.
- 3 weeks paid time off.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Referral bonus program.
- Employee discounts and Employee Assistance Program including free legal and financial advice, free counselling support and much more.
- All the tools you need to do your job such as free reinforcement toys and an ABS backpack to carry them in between appointments plus a travel phone charger.
Connection and Support:
- Meet frequently with all members of an interdisciplinary care team on an ongoing basis, including BTs, RBTs, BCBAs and Psychologists
What would you do?
- Events with your local colleagues that may include lunch and learns, Team Pizza, baseball outings, bowling, other social events
- ABS Virtual Office connects you to hundreds of colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
- Comprehensive back-end office support – you provide treatment while a dedicated team takes care of all your administrative needs including credentialing, billing, intake and more.
Who are we looking for?
- Design and oversee Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment programs for patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other special needs.
- Train staff, caregivers, and other professionals to implement ABA treatment plans.
- Conduct face-to-face supervision for patients in assigned region.
- Conduct patient’s team meetings in order to update the patient’s treatment plan and to support behaviour instructors and caregivers on the team
- Assess the patient’s treatment needs and write detailed goals and objectives for each patient’s treatment plan so that progress may be tracked and measured.
- Write initial assessments and progress reports.
- Attend IEP, IFSP, and transition meetings to present the patient’s present level of performance, progress on current goals, and proposed goals
- Consult with caregivers and school personnel.
- Perform other job duties, as assigned.
About our Company
- Master's degree in education, psychology, counseling, behavior analysis, behavior science, human development, social work, or rehabilitation.
- BCBA certification or in the process of receiving certification.
- 1-year experience working as a behavior instructor implementing ABA interventions with children with ASD
- 1-year experience working as a behavior supervisor designing ABA programs for children with ASD, as well as training caregivers and instructors on how to implement these interventions.
- Knowledge and experience with DTT, NET, VB, PRT.
- Experience conducting assessments: VB-MAPP, Vineland, ABLLS, FBA.
- Fluent in Spanish preferred but not required.
Alternative Behavior Strategies (ABS) is dedicated to improving the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best – deliver the highest quality treatment to our patients. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE accreditation and recognition for top 10% in overall services nationally! Visit www.abskids.com to learn more about us.
At ABS we celebrate diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. ABS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
About ABS - Orem:
Alternative Behavior Strategies (ABS) is dedicated to improving the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best – deliver the highest quality treatment to our patients. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE awards for top 10% in overall services nationally and best in staff satisfaction! Visit www.abskids.com to learn more about us.