IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Per Diem Hematology/Oncology Clinical Nurse Educator to join our team of over 10,000 global field personnel supporting our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role you will be supporting MorphoSys in their educational needs for a product utilized in the oncology specialty. MorphoSys is focused on creating significant value for all of its stakeholders through a strategy that balances short- and long-term growth potential along with a focus on customers. MorphoSys is dedicated to bringing breakthrough medicines in oncology to market to help address unmet needs for patients with serious diseases. By applying proprietary technologies, MorphoSys has become a world leader in the field of therapeutic antibodies.
- Provide customers in oncology practices with training, clinical in-services, and information regarding specific oncology disease state and product
- Accelerate disease state awareness in Oncology offices.
- Provide education programs for professional staff, i.e. doctors, nurses, other key healthcare staff through 1:1 presentation, round table discussions, and formal presentations
- Accept all assignments within 24 hrs. of receiving notification
- Notify manager if unable to accept a patient assignment or schedule a patient visit within 72 hours due to other special circumstances
- Report any Adverse Event per guidelines
- Completes all reports and written assignments in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner per set timelines and customer expectations
- Maintains a high level of professional standards in all interactions with patients and customer contacts
- Reads, understands, and adheres to important documents such as fraud and abuse guidelines, FDA guidelines, Pharma code and HIPPA guidelines and memos regarding policy and procedures
- Time commitment expectations: max of 29 hours per week.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Current nursing license in good standing
- Minimum 5 years clinical hematology/oncology experience and/or OCN certification
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, flexibility
- Ability to travel overnight
- Valid driver's license
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com_ to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren't just possible - they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you're supported to succeed.