Monday - Friday from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm
Total 40 hours per week.
Bee Line Support is seeking for individuals who are reliable, enthusiastic & have a keen eye for detail. If you fall under these categories, this is the job for you!
Job Duties and Requirements
- Responsible for providing the facility with office and manufacturing support which includes maintenance and troubleshooting of the building, equipment and systems.
- Maintain required regulatory documentation through the computarized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Building Automated System (BAS).
- Supervise the work of outside contractors when installing, repairing or inspecting equipment within the facility.
- Manages the inventory of parts and supplies necessary for in-house repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Maintains operations of building equipment along with mid-level repairs, troubleshooting repair and preventative maintenance of the equipment and systems.
- Ensures OSHA standars and safety requirements are met including chemical spill training and documentation handling.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Wiping down countertops and tables
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
- Background check is required
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US