With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 20,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring at http://www.cslbehring.com is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma at http://www.cslplasma.com/careers , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
10 Promote Safety, Health and Environment Policies & Procedure. Ensure safety training and safety practices are implemented and followed within the center.
11 Conducts and may lead internal audits to monitor facility compliance with CSL procedures and policies, cGMP, OHSA, FDA, and other regulations, as applicable, and develop center responses for deficiencies. In the absence of the AQM, host external audits conducted by the regulatory agencies and customers.
12 Responsible to initiate, investigate and close Trackwise reports in a timely manner. Confirm through follow-up, to ensure appropriate corrective action was initiated, implemented, and effective.
13 Maintain clean efficient work environment. Comply with all Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures. Conduct routine internal procedure and documentation audits, as applicable.
14 Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), company policies and procedures.
15 Comply with all local, state and federal regulations and laws to include, but not limited to: ADA, Civil Rights, EEOC, FDA, GHA, HIPAA, and OSHA.
16 Maintain confidentiality of all personnel, donor and center information. Understand policies and procedures associated with hyperimmune programs at the center, if applicable.
17 Assist Plasma center staff in completing other special projects or assignments, as requested.
18 Perform other job-related duties, as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor's degree in business administration or biological sciences preferred.
• Minimum 1-year leadership experience or equivalent of one-year experience in a regulated environment.
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong critical reasoning, decision-making and problem solving skills to analyze situations
• Organizational skills and attention to details to handle multiple tasks, short deadlines, frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities in support of changing company objectives
• Understand Quality Systems and/or regulated training requirements
(physical & mental requirements)
• Occasionally required to work with the public when they are dissatisfied
• 80% of the time standing and walking and 20% of the time sitting
• Reach, bend, kneel and have high level of manual dexterity
• See and speak with customers and observe equipment operation
• Occasionally be required to lift and carry 25 lbs.
• Exposure to hot and cold temperatures, sudden temperature changes, working with freezers and various odors
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
Worker Sub Type:
R-116557 CSL makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable US federal, state or local law. CSL complies with all applicable employment laws, including but not limited to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and the Immigration Reform and Control Act. https://www.cslbehring.com/careers/eeo-statement