Manufacturing Supervisor Req #:
JR - 021923 Location:
Manufacturing Date Posted:
5/15/2020 11:28:19 AM Baxter International
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is .
TAREAS Y RESPONSABILIDADES (DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES):
- Supervise all sanitization, mixing, filling and packaging operations associated to USABON SSL/ LSL Operation
- Supervises manufacturing employees (i.e. assistant supervisors, group leaders, Raw Material coordinator, mixing and sanitization operators, assemblers) over daily operations to ensure quality and productivity is in compliance with all Company expectations (i.e. efficiency, down time, conversion loss, tank release on time, mixing discards, safety incidents, complaints and CAPA’s are within goals).
- Deals with associates, materials and equipment and efficiency problems (opportunities)
- Maintains absenteeism to a minimum level according to Baxter policies.
- Trains and evaluates new employees. Plan cross training for regular associates.
- Maintain a motivated work force.
- Coordinates and supervise code changes.
- Keep process monitoring on quality and performance targets.
- Promotes a world class environment through working team and suggestions.
- Develop and establish process improvement.
- Evaluates complaints data.
- Must be knowledgeable of specifications and procedures. Knowledge of Specifications and procedures. Knowledge of manufacturing processes and line capacity.
- May affect P/L positively by the implementation of scrap and cost reduction programs and with the optimization of resources and capacity.
- Manually document (ex: checker chart) and/or electronically (ex: POMs) the required information to comply applicable procedures and specifications. This information includes but is not limited tp process parameters, lots, amount of production, and others.
- Observes all Company and regulatory EHS requirements.
- Should be able to work with many projects and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Implement changes to procedures.
- Team worked oriented.
- Performs internal audits to areas of responsibility and document findings and suggestions to improve processes.
- Develop and implement projects (VIP) to reduce product cost. It shall include downtime efficiency, conversion loss reduction initiatives.
- Responsible for the implementation and sustainability of 6s in its value stream.
- Should be able to work within minimum supervision.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.