Join the TrueNet family as a ROW Agent in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. As a TrueNet team member you will receive competitive benefits, excellent pay and flexible work schedules. TrueNet is a leading company in the Telecom Industry and always looking for the perfect addition.
The ideal candidate would have the ability to work with minimal supervision as well as being a successful team player, have outstanding communications skills and experience in Telecommunication with Construction background as well.
The ROW (Right of Way) Agent provides support to managers and employees on the customer site where assigned. Their duties can span from assisting on projects in an administrative capacity for billing and invoicing to preparing permit submittal packages, as well as coordinating efficient submittal and retrieval at a variety of jurisdictions. This role interacts with all levels of management and jurisdictional employees. This is meant to be a guide. (Duties may vary dependent upon management.)
Essential Position Functions:
- Research and gather data for reporting purposes.
- Develop and prepare reports/presentations.
- Serve as liaison with direct reports, employees and vendors. Maintain confidential nature of communications.
- Provide follow-up to pending issues to assure completion of tasks – internal and external.
- Develop plans including timelines, tasks, and schedules for permits from inception through issuance.
- Contact various agencies to determine what information is required when submitting permit applications.
- Identify requirements and potential road blocks and facilitating resolution so that projects stay on schedule.
- Prepare permit submittal packages in accordance with jurisdictional requirements.
- Develop and maintain a system to track general permit issuance.
- Submit permit packages via online systems, fax, or in person at various locations.
- Serve as the “point” person and liaison between Clients and State/Municipal Agencies.
- Track jurisdiction specific requirements and provide that information to the team.
- Prepare project folders and effectively communicates the status of each permit.
- Communicate with jurisdictions, and internal/external team members to resolve any redline issues.
- Complete any necessary paperwork, reporting, etc. required for assigned projects.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years in an office environment billing and invoicing experience preferred.
- 2+ years of permit coordination experience preferred.
- Must be proficient with a Windows operating system.
- Must be proficient with MS office applications such as Excel and Word.
- Must be proficient with Adobe products.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Highly adaptive/flexible to changing environments and priorities.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area.
- Lifting of up to 20 pounds less than one-third of the time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Travel to agencies, customer premises and pick up of permits.
- May require after-hours and weekend work.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, peers, et al.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those of a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel up to 25% may be required.
- The work environment is that of an office position with minimal to high noise levels.
- The position requires working independently, as well as part of a team.
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with others daily.
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires use of all general office equipment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
TrueNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), read here
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position (H1B, etc.).
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructure engineering and specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support communications infrastructure for our clients across North America. Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays.
Powered by JazzHR