Starting pay between $17.42 to $19.55 per hour.
Works in the Business Mobility segment and with business customers as identified by the Company. Acts as an "help desk support" for external enterprise customers and internal employees. Provides detailed troubleshooting and education to customers in the areas such as Network, roaming, wireless systems, handheld devices, equipment and network issues/outages. Liaison with tiered internal teams and network teams, submits trouble tickets to Technical Operations. Must be skilled in working with both voice and data products (devices, laptops, Tablets, IOT devices, etc.) and possess a working knowledge of a broad range of wireless products/services. Must have strong computer and wireless systems knowledge. Must have the ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, and educate others regarding data services, features, devices and applications. May troubleshoot multiple devices, lines of service, or issues that are highly complex. Must be able to coordinate support efforts with multiple functions (e.g., Sales, Network, and 3rd party vendors, IT, and/or Performance Mgt. Partners). May assist management with coaching and feedback to other representatives, and Team Managers regarding another Representatives' performance. Representatives may work with high revenue generating accounts. Often requires interpretation and explanation of custom offers to the Customer. May be required to set up and facilitate conference calls with both the Customer as well as the internal functions necessary to resolve the Customer's issue (Business Sales, Network Operations, IT, etc.) Excellent communication and follow-up on progress with complex issues. May be responsible for leading projects and performs other duties as assigned by management. Must be able to work 24x7x365 schedules.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Effective communication skills to interact with large enterprise business customers and FirstNet customers.
- Submits Mobility Network tickets for issues requiring Network support.
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete trouble tickets.
- Brings resolution to systems errors that impact billing database.
- Continually maintains working knowledge of Network, all company products, services and promotions.
- Provides coaching and feedback if and as assigned by management.
- Assists in training and development of Customer Service personnel.
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Roles will be required to use various different systems depending on the type of work being done. Must be able to work 24x7x365 schedules.
• Business Mobility & IOT - Help Desk Online (Voice)
• Business Mobility & IOT - Help Desk Offline
• Business Mobility & IOT - Help Desk Tier 2
• FirstNet Helpdesk (Voice)
• FirstNet IOT (Offline)
• Classroom training
• Virtual training
• On-the-job training
• Other as identified by management
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.