IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA, in partnership with Supernus Pharmaceuticals, that we are looking for experienced and highly self-motivated Medical Science Liaisons (MSL) with experience in:
- Neurological disorders such as epilepsy, ADHD, etc.
- Presenting product and relevant disease state information to HCPs
- Presenting product and pharmacoeconomic data to Managed Care Organizations
- Working with Key Thought Leaders both regionally and nationally
The MSL will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Medical Affairs Department and the Medical Team in field-based operations
- Cross functional interactions with the Medical Affairs and Commercial Team
- Assisting Medical Affairs with outside management/development of Managed Markets
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationship with regional/national Key Thought Leaders
- Serving as an internal expert on clinical and medical information for relevant neuroscience specialty areas
- MD, PharmD, NP, PA, PhD or other NS degree
- Clinical experience in neuroscience or internal medicine preferred
- 1+ years of Medical Science Liaison experience required; 3+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience presenting to Managed Care Organizations in the pharmaceutical industry required
- Commercial/market experience with product launches, clinical development, and Pharmacoeconomics required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - verbal and written
- Sound foundation and experience in science with solid business acumen
- Open to furthered development; a willingness to learn more about and to contribute to the greater organization
- Frequent travel required
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com_ to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren't just possible - they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you're supported to succeed.