Concierge - Indianapolis Service Center
Responsible for the care and comfort of customers, providing a uniquecustomer experience based off individual preferences. Serves as the customer'son-site resource for hotel, transportation, meal reservations and additionalrequests from the customer prior to and during their visit. Welcomes visitors,employees and customers and directs them to the proper contact. The Conciergeengages in numerous face-to-face, telephonic and written exchanges throughoutthe course of their responsibilities. The anticipated effect is to help nurturea strong desire in the customer to return to the Textron Aviation Servicefacility. The concierge is a key liaison-building asset to management andenlightens management of concerns, trends and insight gained through customer interactions.
- Ensure Customer Business Center and lobby is clean, organized and inviting. Including the assurance that equipment and furniture is presentable in customer accessible areas.
- Provide strong customer coordination and aspiration to provide excellent service to all customers at all times.
- Follows proper phone procedures and etiquette, no cold transfers.
- Ensure refreshment area is clean and stocked.
- Ensure magazine racks are stocked, neat and up to date.
- Greet customers in a friendly and consistent manner.
- Provide customers with assigned work spaces and internet access information, as requested.
- Provide customer assistance in obtaining reservations for transportation, lodging, meals etc.
- Offer information on local attractions, restaurants, and events in the area.
- Oversees utilization of courtesy car, per approved standard operating procedure.
- Ensures all visitors sign in and wear corporate approved visitor badge.
- Meet with local accommodations and attractions annually to negotiate corporate discounted rates for customers.
- Flight following duties via FlightAware FBO Toolbox; to include but not limited to inbound and departing customers.
- Continuously maintain Salesforce customer preferences data and input.
- Proactively update and maintain visitor log input in customer preference data base, currently View360, with input from Customer Service Representative's for each departing customer.
- Assists in administrative duties as required.
High school diploma or equivalent.
- 0-2 years Customer Service Experience.
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Administrative abilities including computer, typing and organizational skills.
- Ability to focus on details and work in a fast paced environment.
- Professional attitude and ability to accept instructions and directions.
- Unrestricted abilities to perform all assigned job tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Professional presence and telephone etiquette.
- Safety conscious and service oriented knowledge.
- Some knowledge of FAA requirements and aviation is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge through the local airport authority, if applicable.
The above statements are intended to describethe general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned tothis job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of allresponsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Job Product Support
Primary Location US-Indiana-Indianapolis
Recruiting Company Textron Aviation
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 283709