At AES, we raise the quality of life around the world by changing the way energy works. Everyone makes an impact every day in our small, global teams. Apply here to start an extraordinary career today.
At AES, we always put safety first-for our people. All candidates must be willing to adhere to all safety procedures.
Must be able to:
- Walk to read assigned route
- Twist, balance, squat, bend and kneel
- Lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Carry a hand-held computer with a weight of up to 3 pounds for continuous periods of time
- Reach forward, laterally and overhead
- Climb hills and stairs
- See and judge the distance of objects and persons
- Perform close work on a computer screen
- You must have depth perception
- You must be able to decipher background noise and listen for dogs
- HS Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver's License with no more than 4 points
- Reliable transportation
- Vehicle insurance
- Professional appearance
The work week is 20- 29 hours between the hours of 8AM-5PM Monday through Friday, with a minimum availability of 4 days per week. Starting pay - $12/hr. with the opportunity of earning up to $13.40/hr. with an earned incentive. Flexible scheduling allows working in conjunction with school, another job or personal free time. Extensive training is provided, along with mileage reimbursement for use of personal vehicle. Uniform shirts and boots are provided
AES is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to building strength and delivering long-term sustainability through diversity and inclusion. Respecting all backgrounds, differences and perspectives enables us to improve the lives of our people, customers, suppliers, contractors, and the communities in which we live and work. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and/or expression, race, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. E-Verify Notice: AES will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.