We’re a great place to work!
- We offer competitive pay, health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, and a great employee purchase program.
- It’s a casual, friendly, professional environment. We’re passionate about what we do, and our diverse and unique office is filled with some of the greatest minds in the business.
- We love to have fun and promote growth and happiness.
- Participate in all aspects of software development by contributing to the design, architecture, development, documentation, and testing of our system.
- Develop code for internal systems as well as our customer-facing websites.
- Contribute to new system development, while also participating in the maintenance and conversion of our existing codebases.
- Collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel.
Necessary Requirements, Skills, and Qualifications
- Experience building database-driven PHP applications is a must.
- ***This position requires your presence in our Wilmington, NC office.*** (Sorry, no H1B Visa sponsorships will be considered.)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science is preferred
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Wilmington, NC 28401 (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Powered by JazzHR