Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Fires and Air Defense Artillery (ADA) Operations, Test and Evaluation Specialist IV located at the Aberdeen Proving Ground in Aberdeen, Maryland. This position performs a variety of routine OT&E tasks designed to provide experience and familiarization with Operations, Test, and Evaluation methods, and practices on associated Fires\ADA programs.
LOCATION:Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
JOB STATUS: Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must possess an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
EDUCATION: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in technical subject discipline or Business plus eight years of experience; or twelve years of experience in lieu of degree, in development and/or testing planning, reviewing, executing testing, and reporting of Operational Test and Evaluation and include implementation of Continuous Comprehensive evaluation concepts and procedures.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Senior, 8 or more years of experience based on education requirements above. Experience in DoD integrated test philosophy, test regulations, and coordinated test and evaluation programs are required. Must be familiar with DoD drawings, specifications practices, formats and procedures.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS: Five (5) years of experience gained within the last 10 years (2010 to present) in at least one of the following areas:
- Counter-target acquisition systems; radar; air defense artillery (ADA) missiles and missile guidance; and ADA Command and Control systems.
- Electrical/electronic engineering and electromagnetic propagation in support of test and evaluation (T&E) of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems.
- Applied physics in support of T&E of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems.
- Development of data reduction and analysis algorithms; development of software tools to reduce, interpret, and analyze test data; and using existing (available) software tools to facilitate statistical analysis of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems.
- Software scripting in support of T&E of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems.
- Developmental test (DT), operational test (OT), and evaluation methods (includes T&E planning, test design, test readiness, test execution, data collection during test, evaluation of test or modeling data, development of evaluation analysis plans and reports) for Fires and ADA systems/subsystems;
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S) and with ATEC’s Verification, Validation, and Accreditation (VV&A) process of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems.
- Data collection, reduction, and analysis planning and execution for Fires and ADA systems/subsystems.
- Oral and written communication such as briefings, writing technical papers, etc. (includes T&E plans and reports such as System Evaluation Plans (SEP), Test & Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Early Strategy Reviews (ESR), Concept In Process Reviews (CIPR), OT and/or DT Test Plans, Operational Test Agency (OTA) Milestone Assessment Reports (OMAR), OTA Evaluation Reports (OER), OTA Assessment Reports (OAR), Capabilities and Limitations Reports (CLR), Safety Releases (SR), and Safety Confirmations (SC)) for Fires and ADA systems/subsystems.
- Integrating Army and Joint Service system acquisition documentation (includes DOD, Army, and ATEC regulations, pamphlets, instructions and guidance) in the development of DOD system acquisition products for T&E of Fires and ADA systems/subsystems.
- Works independently on duties which may include, but are not limited to, monitoring work; ensuring product quality, accuracy, and timeliness; consolidating reports for COR regarding status updates and billing; and reviewing collected data for completeness, accuracy, and validity.
- Performs a variety of routine OT&E tasks designed to provide experience and familiarization with Operations, Test, and Evaluation methods, practices, and programs.
- Works under the guidance and direction of an engineer; assignments screened for unusual or difficult problems and techniques; or procedures to be applied to the solution of problems will be selected by an engineer or the supervisor.
- Provides professional OT&E support within allocated task resources.
- Performs portions of OT&E tasks under the detailed direction of an engineer.
- Applies commonly used equations and techniques to evaluate and solve assigned problems or systems.
- Coordinates with others to assure all safety, security, environmental, and community concerns are adequately addressed.
- Serves as an expert for providing technical guidance and information to meet requirements.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.