Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Operations Research Analyst III located at the Aberdeen Proving Ground in Aberdeen, Maryland. This position performs scientific work to support systems evaluation and program execution through the conducting of test events, data collection and evaluation efforts.
LOCATION:Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
JOB STATUS: Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must possess an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
EDUCATION: Master’s degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or closely related technical discipline.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Intermediate, ten years of experience with progressively increasing support responsibility.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS: Specialized Experience: Five (5) years of experience gained within the last 10 years (2010 to present) in at least one of the following areas:
- Developmental test (DT), operational test (OT), and evaluation methods (includes test and evaluation (T&E) planning, test design, test readiness, test execution, data collection during test, evaluation of test or modeling data, and development of evaluation analysis plans and reports) for Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4), Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) (C4ISR) systems/subsystems.
- Integrating Army and Joint Service system acquisition documentation (includes Department of Defense (DOD), Army, and Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) regulations, pamphlets, instructions, and guidance) in the development of DOD system acquisition products for T&E of C4ISR systems/subsystems.
- Conducting T&E of Army and Joint Service information systems/subsystems.
- Software application testing and network communication of ISR systems/subsystems to include at least one (1) year of experience in black box functional and system-level testing techniques (techniques in which the software tester does not have access to the source code itself).
- Oral and written communication such as briefings, writing technical papers, etc. (includes T&E plans and reports such as System Evaluation Plans (SEP), Test & Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Early Strategy Reviews (ESR), Concept In Process Reviews (CIPR), OT and/or DT Test Plans, Operational Test Agency (OTA) Milestone Assessment Reports, OTA Evaluation Reports (OER), OTA Assessment Reports (OAR), Capabilities and Limitations Reports (CLR), Safety Releases (SR), and Safety Confirmations (SC)) for C4ISR systems/subsystems.
- Must demonstrate greater experience in conducting analysis, developing solutions, utilizing information technology, and presenting findings.
- Performs scientific work involving the designing, developing and adapting of mathematical, statistical, econometric, and other scientific methods and techniques.
- Utilize skills to support systems evaluation and program execution. Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
- Provide support to ATEC System Teams (ASTs) with the identification and integration of M&S into the System Evaluation Plan; supporting the independent, continuous, and comprehensive evaluation planning and analysis of Army programs.
- Research and recommend M&S tools to support system evaluations. Conduct systematic examinations and development of alternative courses of action to provide COR with sound, scientific, and quantitative information as a basis for decision making.
- Produces and reviews technical documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.