Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Program Systems Analyst III located at the Aberdeen Proving Ground in Aberdeen, Maryland. This position performs various routine duties in support of acquisition program planning, coordinating, arranging, managing and conducting of test events, data collection and evaluation efforts.
LOCATION:Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
JOB STATUS: Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must possess an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
EDUCATION: Must possess an Associate’s degree in Business or related field.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Senior, Fourteen or more years of experience to include one year as the team leader of an acquisition project and an additional three years as a practicing analyst responsible for a functional area of an acquisition program.
- Progressively responsible experience in the management of acquisition programs.
- Experienced in both R&D production and/or deployment phases of the acquisition process.
- Must possess sufficient familiarity with modern qualitative and quantitative analysis tools to apply to the solution of problems and to provide guidance to subordinates on the selection and use of such tools.
- Discipline may be required to utilize advanced knowledge of modeling and measuring techniques, mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques, and other principles of scientific and economic disciplines in determining solutions.
- Must possess managerial or supervisory experience sufficient to ensure positive direction of subordinates.
- Must be familiar with systems integration techniques, system trade-off analysis, and/or program planning.
Specialized Experience: Five (5) years of experience gained within the last 10 years (2010 to present) in at least one of the following areas:
- Developmental test (DT), operational test (OT), and evaluation methods (includes test and evaluation (T&E) planning, test design, test readiness, test execution, data collection during test, evaluation of test or modeling data, and development of evaluation analysis plans and reports) for Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4), Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) (C4ISR) systems/subsystems.
- Integrating Army and Joint Service system acquisition documentation (includes Department of Defense (DOD), Army, and Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) regulations, pamphlets, instructions, and guidance) in the development of DOD system acquisition products for T&E of C4ISR systems/subsystems.
- Conducting T&E of Army and Joint Service information systems/subsystems.
- Software application testing and network communication of ISR systems/subsystems to include at least one (1) year of experience in black box functional and system-level testing techniques (techniques in which the software tester does not have access to the source code itself.
- Oral and written communication such as briefings, writing technical papers, etc. (includes T&E plans and reports such as System Evaluation Plans (SEP), Test & Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Early Strategy Reviews (ESR), Concept In Process Reviews (CIPR), OT and/or DT Test Plans, Operational Test Agency (OTA) Milestone Assessment Reports, OTA Evaluation Reports (OER), OTA Assessment Reports (OAR), Capabilities and Limitations Reports (CLR), Safety Releases (SR), and Safety Confirmations (SC)) for C4ISR systems/subsystems.
- May serve as a working leader responsible for leading and providing technical advice and direction to lower graded personnel.
- Duties may include, but are not limited to, monitoring work; ensuring product quality, accuracy, and timeliness; consolidating reports for COR regarding status updates and billing; and reviewing collected data for completeness, accuracy, and validity. Coordinates with others to assure all safety, security, environmental, and community concerns are adequately addressed.
- Independently performs technical and analytical work which requires the ability to learn and apply new and established methods, procedures and techniques. Assists in planning, coordinating, arranging, managing and conducting of test events, data collection and evaluation efforts.
- Completed work is reviewed for soundness of analysis, the suitability of methods used, and for conformance with organizational analytical procedures and practices. Programs and issues may present problems not susceptible to resolution by accepted methods and/or may require application of new developments and theories.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert on all aspects of the assigned program areas.
- Compiles new information, considers data from a variety of sources, and follows standard approaches, methods, and procedures to plan and carry out assignments.
- Reviews, conducts and evaluates sampling, surveys, inventories, data and findings.
- Monitors operations to identify and rectify problems.
- Evaluates adequacy of controls and corrective measures and identifies and makes recommendations on determinations of alternate measures.
- Prepares, coordinates and/or reviews the preparation of plans, forms, reports, schedules and milestones.
- Assist in the organization, scheduling and administration support of meetings. Proposes agenda topics, tracks resulting action items, coordinates development of presentations, and ensures complete coordination.
- Monitors issues pertaining to project compliance, schedule and corrective actions. Assists in developing and conducting various training.
- Conducts collection, analysis, integration, categorization, and summarization of technical and funding data on programs.
- Using analysis will develop briefings, information papers, and reports that explain and support routine program initiatives, solutions and investments.
- Evaluates, selects, adapts and modifies standard techniques and criteria. Monitors budgets, safety requirements and ensures quality is met.
- May be required to serve as a Combatant Command Liaison Representative in the United States or abroad.
- Liaison duties would include, but not be limited to: providing direct planning, coordination, Information Assurance, Interoperability, and Mission Assurance assessment and exercise support onsite.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.