With around 6,000 employees in 14 countries, we are one ofthe 100 largest automotive suppliers in the world in terms of sales volume.Well-positioned as the partner of choice for our customers, we develop andproduce innovative systems for Smart Fluid Management as well as Energy Storage- and Supply.
We place a strong focus on the development and promotion ofall employees, which is an essential part of our growth strategy. Would youlike to be part of our success story?
- Set-up and operation of blow molding machines within sampling and serial production
- Retooling of molds, tools and gadgets
- Optimization of machine set-ups, to fulfill quality standards
- Review of produced molds and production according to control scheme
- Coordination of assigned operators to ensure production, retooling and adjustment of machines
- Instruction of operators with regards to quality requirements according to the control scheme
- Assign repair instructions and support repairs of machines, tools and spare parts
- Ensure compliance to EHS guidelines and procedures
- Detect safety gaps and almost accidents
- Participate in Continuous improvement activities
- Support the production flow through quality assurance after optimization of production machines
- Documentation of events in the shift book and Change Point Management
- Apprenticeship as process mechanic or comparable education
- Min. 3 years experience in plastics industry
- Experience in optimizing blow molding products
- Knowledge about energy sources (electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic)
- Knowledge of relevant quality control schemes
- Knowledge of different measure techniques (z.B. calipers, gauges)
- Knowledge of EHS guidelines
- Good PC Knowledge
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.