University of Kentucky
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.Posting Details Job Title
Assistant , Associate or Professor in Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics Requisition Number
FE02375 Working TitleDepartment Name
7H673: PEDIATRICS-DEVELOPMENTAL BEHAVIORAL Work Location
Lexington, KY Type of Position
Faculty Position Time Status
Full-Time Tenure Track Status
Non-Tenure Track Required Education
MD, DO or equivalentRequired Related Experience
Completion of Pediatric residency and fellowship in Developmental Behavioral PediatricsRequired License/Registration/Certification
License to practice medicine in the state of Kentucky
Board-certification or board-eligible in Pediatrics.Job Summary
The University of Kentucky Medical Center is currently seeking an Assistant Professor to provide Developmental Behavioral services at the Kentucky Children's Hospital ( KCH ) and Department of Pediatrics. The responsibilities of this position will be to provide Pediatric services including clinical services as well as acting as a clinical supervisor of residents and medical/PA and NP students at the teaching clinic at General Pediatrics.
To apply, please include a CV along with application. Applications will be reviewed immediately and continue until the position is filled.Skills / Knowledge / AbilitiesDoes this position have supervisory responsibilities?
No Preferred Education/ExperienceDeadline to ApplyOpen Until Filled
Yes University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Applicant DocumentsRequired Documents
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's Online Employment System?
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Academic Keys
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the above
- Curriculum Vita
- Cover Letter