We - more than 6,000employees in 14 countries - are Kautex Textron. As one of the Top 100 globalautomotive suppliers, we develop innovative fuel tank systems for all of theworld's leading car manufacturers.
We are innovators: Our Selective Catalytic Reduction System segment offersindustry leading technology to reduce emissions. We value the diversity ofthought that drives innovation and engagement - and we take pride in watchingour ideas become reality.
We place a strong focus on the development and promotion of all employees,which is an essential part of our growth strategy. Our recognition by"Deutscher Bildungspreis 2015" (German Education Award) underscores theexcellent development and talent management at Kautex. Would you like to bepart of our success story?
- Compliance withsafety and environmentalregulations
- Fill production log sheet/written records as directed
- Regular independent learning
- Regular maintenance ofmachinery /equipmentas part of themaintenance and repairplans
- Report deviations from the normal production process (machine faults, tool malfunctions, material problems, etc...)
- Report quality defects
- Inspection of thepartsin accordance with theworker-inspection planoraccording toinstructionbefore packing
- Packaging of products in accordance with instructions
- As part of TPM, maintain order and cleanliness at the workplace at all times
- Productionexperience, ideallyina company in theplastics packaging industry
- Good understanding oftechnical processes
- Good knowledge of operating supplies
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Willingness to follow training in order to become machine operator and Plant/installations operator
- Readiness for self development in the field of plastics processing
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.