JLL is currently seeking a Workplace Experience / Facilities Manager to join our team in the Boston area. This position will cover multiple sites including Woburn, Waltham, Norwood and Boston. Preferred base location for the position is Woburn or Boston.
Workplace Experience Manager / Facilities Manager is responsible for all aspects of experience-focused services including soft services, amenity programming, customer experience and building operations. The resource will oversee an integrated service offering that positively impacts how the workplace is experienced by our Client’s employees and guests. Services may include, but are not limited to, reception / guest services, on-site fitness, food services, meeting & event planning, mail, print, facilities management, occupancy planning and other high touch employee services. The Workplace Experience Manager will be expected to provide superior client service while enhancing their individual personal and professional skills. The role is Client facing and must be able to exhibit exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Collaborate with Account Leadership and Client to develop goals, objectives and focus areas for Experience Services on the account
- Manages implementation of experience focused services
- Assist with development of programs, tools and processes while integrating the underlying services
- Deliver Customer Relationship Management Program and contribute to continuous improvement process
- Provide impactful local leadership in a collaborative environment – coordinating staff, vendor, and landlord services
- Manage financial budgets for building operations
- Ensure a “ready for business” facility – Exceeding client expectations for supporting core business
- Provide meaningful feedback to leadership and Real Estate executives regarding business space utilization and property condition
- Support Environmental Health And Safety initiatives and local business emergency planning
- Develop and implement a customer experience program
- Anticipate and respond to needs and concerns of multiple internal clients.
- Collaborate to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and customer service orientation.
- Prepare site & services for major events, internal and external visits, create presentations, etc.
- Sources, monitors, and manages 3rd party, soft services suppliers, and their related spend.
- Proactively identifies and escalates risks and issues at the account level (audit findings, client complaints, material vendor service issues, information security, any impact to the Account KPI’s)
- Engages in a culture of continuous improvement and innovation by leveraging business intelligence, adopting and participating in the development of best practices including new tools, process engineering and other ideas that provide service delivery efficiencies.
- Facilitate customer’s connection with site-related requirements including safety, security, space for individual work, conference rooms, office supplies and equipment, as well as technology systems and tools, catering, and additional local services as needed.
- Build relationships with employees and the business to enhance onsite customer experience
- Deliver timely communication regarding change management and business impacting events
- Respond and manage emergency situations in a calm, professional and effective manner
- Perform additional job duties, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of business etiquette and social / situational awareness
- Strong analytical/financial aptitude. Ability to gather data, assess situations and quickly develop solutions.
- BI / Data Analytics experience – Create and analyze reporting, track trends, inform processes
- 5+ years prior experience in Soft Services, Operations or Supply Chain Management and knowledge of commercial real estate and hospitality industry, is preferred.
- 5+ Years of facilities management / property management is required
- Proven time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver results in a fast paced heavily matrixed environment.
- Track record of initiative, integrity and good judgement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.