Government Contract Consultant
Melbourne, FLJob Id:
# of Openings:
CRI is a CPA and advisory firm located in more than 25 markets throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Since our formation in 1997, we have quickly grown into one of the nation’s top 20 firms, which would not be possible without the breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise that our talented professionals possess. We invite you to explore our available opportunities, and learn more about what sets CRI apart from other larger firms. Essential Functions:
- Work will involve providing consulting services to both small and large clients.
- Work closely with practice leadership to plan and execute the following types of projects:
- Compliance and Gap Assessments (FAR, DFARS, CAS, etc.)
- Assist with DFAR business system evaluations, process documentation and improvements
- Meet with DCAA, DCMA and other agency auditors on behalf of clients
- Advise on indirect cost structures and provide analysis and/or modeling to assist clients
- Incurred cost submission review and/or preparation
- Assist with contract pricing and estimating
- Conduct Cost & Price Analysis
- Conduct walkthroughs and assist with developing processes, policies and procedures
- Provide contract management guidance and support
- DCAA or DCMA experience preferred
- Ability to understand the full accounting function for government contractors is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- CPA certification (or candidate) preferred
- A history of demonstrated client service, leadership and project management
- Demonstrated expertise in compliance, auditing, or advising companies with FAR, CAS, DFARS and other Federal regulations as applicable.
- Strong engagement management skills, comfortable interfacing with executive leaders
CRI industry specializations include construction, government, banking/financial institutions, healthcare, insurance, not-for-profit, manufacturing, and distribution. We offer traditional and specialized services including audit and assurance, business consulting and support, forensic accounting, IT auditing, retirement plan auditing, SEC compliance, business valuation, tax planning, and trusts and estates work. Additionally, CRI’s family of portfolio companies deliver service organization control (SOC) reports, investment banking, management consulting, retirement plan administration services, payroll management, and wealth management. For more information about CRI, please visit CRIcpa.com