The Crewmember - At Raising Cane's, "What We Do" is serve the Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! A Crewmember has the primary responsibility of providing a positive Customer experience, including ensuring all food orders are prepared to Raising Cane's standards and working in various areas of the Restaurant (e.g., Front Counter, Dining Room, Kitchen, and Drive Thru). Ultimately, a Crewmember is responsible for upholding Raising Cane's standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION: The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Kneel, bend, twist or stoop
- Ascend or descend stairs
- Reach and grasp objects (including above head and below waistline)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to show up to scheduled shifts on time
- Cleaning tables, floors and other areas of the Restaurant
- Taking orders from Customers and processing payments efficiently
- Follow proper safety procedures when handling and/or preparing food
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Provide all Customers with quick and friendly service
- Work together as a team, assisting other Crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service
- Work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Align with Raising Cane's culture by balancing Working Hard and Having Fun
- Take initiative
- Comply with Company policies
Raising Cane's appreciates & values individuality. EOE
Requisition ID 2020-21224
Job Locations US-TX-Amarillo
Location : Name Linked C293-Amarillo
Address 4700 Coulter Street
Zip Code 79119
If you are vision-impaired or have some other disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Raising Cane's, please contact the Talent Acquisition Department at Recruiting@RaisingCanes.com or 866-552-2637.
Raising Cane's is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or Crewmember based on the following legally protected characteristics: race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy ore related medical conditions, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws.