Passionate about the impact HR can have? Let’s Talk!
MasterCorp is the national leader in the Resort Housekeeping industry and trusted by the many of the finest hotel and vacation resort brands to deliver comprehensive turnkey, service-select, and staffing solutions at over 200 property owner associations throughout the United States.
We embrace the diversity of our people, ideas and cultures and know that it is through their hearts we define hospitality, their hands we shape guest experiences, and their efforts that we have come to lead the industry. We are People Proud and are looking for talented Talent Acquisition professionals that share our passion.
We’re seeking Passion, Drive, and Empathy all wrapped into one outstanding business professional. We are People Proud, and our Region HR Managers are at the forefront of helping us deliver that message to every employee!
The Region HR Manager (RHRM) is responsible for managing the associate relations function and the administering of all HR policies and procedures for the assigned division.
Duties will include, but are not limited to: associate relations, associate communication, associate HR training, and local site visits. This position will serve as a business partner with the Executive Housekeepers (EH) within the assigned Region to ensure people and performance management processes are being executed.
- Competitive Wage
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401K with company match
- Operational Annual Bonus eligibility
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Requires 4 year degree in HR or any combination of education and work experience that will produce the necessary skill level required; SHRM/SPHR/PHR certification a plus.
- Requires 1-3 years of HR field management experience on a multi-site level and familiarity with all local/state/federal regulations for assigned division.
- Bi-lingual – English/Spanish Required
- Requires approximately 30% travel within assigned Region(s).
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with associates; excellent problem-solving skills.
- Requires organizational skills with the flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple projects while maintaining focus on critical HR processes.
- Experience conducting associate interviews and managing investigations.
- A solid understanding of HR metrics like turnover, time to hire, etc.
- Requires the ability to handle confidential matters with discretion.
- A high sense of integrity and personal ethics.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrates management of the HR function within the division by utilizing sound judgment when making HR related decisions.
- Proactively encourages and promotes MasterCorp’s People Proud values and behaviors. Champions People Proud activities and events in conjunction with site leaders.
- Facilitates training and development programs.
- Ensures that all federal, state, local laws, agreements and corporate HR-related compliance matters are proactively managed.
- Enforces positive associate relations and helps to resolve issues.
- Manages associate relations issues– responding to calls, conducting investigations, gathering statements, and reviewing findings with the Division Director.
- Maintains associate relations call log and/or associate hotline for assigned territory within the Division.
- Works collaboratively with HR personnel in support of unemployment, worker’s compensation, leave of absence, and benefits.
- Responds to, coaches and counsels Managers on employment and performance related issues and assists with the Performance Management Process.
- Reviews Counseling Notices (CNs) prior to issue and ensures that CNs are properly documented placed in the associate’s file.
- Conducts HR site visits to ensure HR processes and initiatives are in place.
- Attends weekly Regional calls.
- Conducts exit interviews as necessary.
- Runs, reviews and distributes HR reports by Region as directed.
- Maintains high quality HR standards as it relates to HR metrics, implementation of policies and procedures.
At MasterCorp, we embrace the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We strive to provide equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, or disability and provide reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants as required by law.