Qualified Field Service Technicians will be tasked with repairing and maintaining medication dispensing systems and equipment used within hospitals. Prior experience as a Biomedical Technician within a medical environment is strongly preferred, but candidates with a strong technical repair background will be considered. Prior experience with medication dispensing systems including both repairs and preventative maintenance is preferred.
This role will primarily include regional travel to support on call dispatch appointments at customer sites. There is also a potential need to complete administrative tasks from home. Any work that is completed must also be appropriately documented and reported against.
- Respond to service calls at hospital locations to diagnose and repair medication dispensing systems.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, repair, and escalate service orders as required.
- Will be documenting and logging all service order activity in CRM and maintaining history records and related problem documentation
- Troubleshoot common hardware problems related to medication dispensing systems
- Troubleshoot common software problems related to medication dispensing systems
- Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with customer representatives expectations of when technician will arrive
- Communication to internal and external partners around support needs and progress
- Provide detailed reporting on daily and weekly progress
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Biomedical Technician experience is strongly preferred.
- A+ Certification Preferred
- Experience as a military technician, computer technician or other complex electronics technician also preferred
- Intermediate computer skills required: proficient in email, word processing, spreadsheets, basic software, and time and expense systems
- Must have intermediate troubleshooting abilities in the disciplines of electronics, mechanics and electromechanical systems
- Experience supporting automation equipment is preferred
- Ability to travel up 5 hours from home
- Able to work on an on call schedule
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bending, kneeling and some lifting of equipment may be required of up to 70 pounds
Novasyte, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren't just possible - they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you're supported to succeed.