• Conduct lead generation activities for new and incremental business, including cold calling, networking and other opportunity prospecting methods.
• Meet with customers and prospective customers to discuss viable opportunities in an effort to understand their business needs, identify scope, submit a proposal, finalize the contract and win the business.
• Coordinate with internal teams and the customer to implement the customer's solution, including participation in kick-off.
• Perform various activities related to Opportunity Management and monitoring the health of the account which includes, but is not limited to, Customer KPI review, revenue quality monitoring, watching for additional opportunities, contract and pay terms review to ensure adherence to agreement.
• Visit prospective and existing customers at their corporate headquarters or other sites as needed. Requires ability to travel to customer sites to meet customer needs.
Education:Bachelors: Business Administration/Management, Bachelors: Business Communications, Bachelors: Logistics Management, Bachelors: Supply Chain Management, GED (Required), High School (Required)
Work Experience:Customer Service/Account Manager, Marketing, Sales, Transportation/Logistics
Job Opening ID:00359813 Enterprise Sales Executive, Northeast (Open)
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: