Aerotek is excited to be partnering with a well-known and growing company that is a leader in the disinfectant world! They are looking for maintenance technicians to join their team for long term roles that offer growth!
| Facilities Maintenance Role
- Perform facilities maintenance work in 1.3 million sq ft facility
- Maintain HVAC, plumbing, pipe fitting, electrical, welding, hoists, cranes, water treatment area, office areas
- Work with team and interface with all levels of the organization
- Will also work in office spaces maintaining those areas from a mechanical, electrical and plumbing perspective
- HS Diploma or GED
- facilities maintenance, hvac, plumbing
| Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance Role
- Perform electrical and mechanical maintenance responsibilities on production lines and with inventory systems and conveyors
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and PLC driven systems
- Work on high tech filling lines
- HS Diploma or GED
- Electrical maintenance and Mechanical Maintenance background
- PLCs a huge plus
BOTH 2nd shift 2:30 to 11 Some weekend work
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me an updated resume to '' so I can set you up for an interview right away!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Location: Wooster, Ohio
Posting ID: 7259365
Pay Rate: US$20 - US$26 per hour
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.