ProMedica is a locally owned, nonprofit healthcare organization serving northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Driven by our Mission to improve your health and well-being, we offer a full range of diagnostic, medical and surgical specialties in areas such as emergency medicine and trauma, heart and vascular, oncology, orthopedics, neurology, and women's and children's services. Today, ProMedica - a committed team of dedicated experts, passionate volunteers and inspired advocates - is recognized nationally for the consistent, high-level care that we provide our communities.
Enhance the quality and effectiveness of the urgent health care services in the emergency center by addressing the psychosocial needs of patients and their families in crisis and providing supportive services to those persons traumatized, victimized unsafe, and coping poorly, or displaced.
- Master's Degree in Social Work is required.
- Must have the following State of Ohio license - LSW or LISW.
- Must have a minimum of three years' experience in individual, group and family counseling.
- Experience in an emergency health care setting preferred. The ability to work effectively with professional in diverse disciplines essential.
- CPR required
- Must be able to move about hospital and between workstations; and prolonged periods of standing.
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to operate machinery.
- Must be able to frequently move, lift or carry materials weights up to 30 lbs., 20% of the time. *
- Must be able to input and retrieve from the computer.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 30 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Requisition ID: 50953