Squared Auto is looking to add a new Automotive Technician to their team. This person will be accountable for repairing our vehicles and vehicles for our ongoing maintenance of our loyal customers.
The ideal candidate will have previous automotive experience working with a variety of engines, be a reliable employee, exhibit teamwork, and add value to our organization.
● High School Diploma or GED
● 3+ years of service technician experience or a willingness to be trained on the job
● Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must
● Willingness to participate in in-house training
● Ability to operate all auto repair tools
● Excellent listening and communication skills
About Squared Auto:
Squared Auto is a automobile organization dedicated to helping good people get great cars.
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes job pride and a fun working environment.
Employees can also take advantage of great working hours, job stability and a seasoned staff to learn from.
Your job is hard we don’t need to make it harder. The hours are great the location is easy to get to and the amount of work you can have is nice. You don’t have to worry about going home at 930 in the morning. You don’t have to say it’s another short paycheck. Great job with great people working around you.
Powered by JazzHR
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: