Who we are and what we do: Beemac is a Top-20 Flatbed Carrier and ranked in the Top-100 Brokerage Firms in North America by Transport Topics in 2020. We were voted "Top Places to Work" last year by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and ranked "Fast 50: #3" as the fastest-growing, privately held firms in western Pennsylvania according the Pittsburgh Business Times. Established in 1984, Beemac is a full-scale/asset truckload, LTL, and intermodal service provider. We offer transportation and logistics solutions, material management, storage services and warehousing to more than 14,000 customers across a wide range of industries. Most of all, we pride ourselves on being a single source solutions provider for all transportation related needs including end-to-end visibility and 24/7/365 service.
Who We're Looking For: This role is designed for a current Freight Broker who wants the benefit of working remotely (from anywhere), having assets to back you up and someone who wants a better financial deal. So If you're currently working for a non-asset based firm that values numbers more than your professional development...you should apply! We not only offer access to full-scale assets, we also offer operational support. The bottom line is, if you want to create a win/win deal for your book of business, simply apply and we can discuss.
Requirements of a successful Freight Broker with Beemac Logistics:
- You have minimum of one-year experience as a broker/transportation solutions provider (or similar) with an established customer base.
- You possess an entrepreneurial mindset who desires full range support for building your book of business and maximizing your potential.
- You provide excellent customer service and are an effective communicator who is easily accessible.
- You excel at and enjoy managing relationships with customers.
- You are savvy at negotiating rates based on market conditions.
- You are a naturally motivated and skilled sales person who is driven to build your book by acquiring new customers and carriers daily.
- You are a creative thinker who enjoys a competitive, team-based atmosphere.
- You are a strong multi-tasker who is adept at navigating multiple computer systems.
- You have experience using CRM and TMS systems (McLeod).
- You are familiar with using KPI’s as a measure of performance and accountability.
- You must be able to work full-time Monday through Friday.
- You are driven by a high moral and ethical compass.
As a Freight Broker, here is what Beemac can provide for you:
- On demand access to our internal network of nearly 600 trucks in addition to our nearly 20,000-plus carrier partners.
- As a full-scope logistics provider, we offer warehousing, pipe yards, port services, transloading and materials handling.
- We boast over 550 power units along with rail services, barge, ocean, air and LTL capabilities.
- We offer CRM protection over your accounts.
- You will be given a company issued laptop and remote McLeod access.
- Commissions will be paid out on billing date.
- We will take the operations out of your hands and provide you with operational support at no expense to you!
The Many Benefits of Beemac:
- IN the role you can work from home (or anywhere)!!!
- We will provide you with a full support system to do what you do best…sell and maximize your margins!
- You will start with a negotiable base salary (commensurate with your existing book and experience).
- You will earn industry leading uncapped pay with high margin returns.
- Additional bonuses and rewards based on results.
- 401(k) program plus company matching.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Vacation Holidays.
- Potential to have a flexible schedule and work from home.
- Full Health/Dental/Vision benefits.
- Ability to relocate to other offices nationwide.
- Focused career development and business support system.
- Health & Wellness
- Membership into the UPMC and Highmark group of providers.
- Discounted health and physical fitness membership to local YMCA.
- Participation in charity golfing/walking/running/biking events.
- Work/Life Harmony
- Designated quiet space.
- Team-building activities.
- Office entertainment/recreation area.
- Other Perks:
- Continuing education discounts through our educational partners.
- We celebrate the achievement and successes of our teammates.
- We support our local communities and encourage our employees to volunteer for a myriad of charity events and activities.
Why you should join us:
- We are growing at a fast pace with consistent year over year revenue increases of more than 100%.
- You can choose a location that fits you best. As a thriving organization, we plan on opening new offices NATIONWIDE!
- We offer a dynamic/progressive company culture that values our employees as our greatest assets. We celebrate the fact that our employees are at the center of making our company flourish. That is why we utilize a fast, friendly and human recruiting process.
- Our industry experienced leaders act as advocates and coaches rather than bosses.
- We believe that “Relationships Move Loads.” Simply put, when YOU succeed, WE ALL succeed!
Powered by JazzHR