Share Audit & Assurance Delivery Assistant (Full Time) with FacebookShare Audit & Assurance Delivery Assistant (Full Time) with LinkedInShare Audit & Assurance Delivery Assistant (Full Time) with TwitterShare Audit & Assurance Delivery Assistant (Full Time) with a friend via e-mail
Back to search results
Are you passionate about numbers and data analysis with a keen interest in the details? Do you want a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and the ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel?
If so, consider an opportunity with our Phoenix/Gilbert US Delivery Center (USDC or center) - we are breaking the mold of a typical delivery center.
Work you'll do
Working independently as well as collaborating with diverse group of talented audit & assurance professionals, as an assistant/senior assistant on our US Delivery team you will be exposed to our clients to understand their business, the risks they face, their accounting processes and their internal controls. With a focus on quality, delivery and execution, your responsibilities include:
- Audit client financial statements, transactions and internal controls over financial reporting
- Perform data interrogation and analysis of client data
- Assist in identifying client process issues and recommending solutions
- Implement Deloitte-way workflows, leverage innovative tools and technologies
- Meet professional expectations, develop industry proficiency to deliver exceptional audit quality and client service
Assistants/Senior Assistants should be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment on multiple assignments or engagements
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills necessary for collaborating with teams, onsite and virtual
- Demonstrate an understanding of broad business & technical accounting and auditing
Our US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel and predictable work schedules. Teams are comprised of professionals with technical and/or operational expertise whose primary responsibilities are client service delivery and audit execution.
Audit & Assurance professionals in our Phoenix/Gilbert, US Delivery Center will serve a portfolio of engagements, initially focused on the Aerospace & Defense industry/sector. Professionals will provide increased knowledge sharing through a collection of best practices to be leveraged by engagement teams, resulting in deeper insights to our clients while maintaining high audit quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Must meet minimum requirements of 120 hours toward CPA eligibility before beginning full-time employment
- 0-3 years' demonstrated public accounting or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel on an exception-basis
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- The start date for this position will be in 2021
- Experience with a regional or Big 4 accounting firm preferred
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. But don't take our word for it:Be inspired by the stories of our people.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please seewww.deloitte.com/us/aboutfor a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the "Deloitte" name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. Please seewww.deloitte.com/aboutto learn more about our global network of member firms.