T-ROC is looking for our next ROC-STAR. Do you thrive as a member of a team to exceed client’s goals? Are you creative yet organized? Are you looking to join a team that is built on an entrepreneurial spirit, values their people, and above all has fun? Then we are looking for you!
At T-ROC, we believe having diverse personalities makes us stronger and we also know there are a set of essential values that make us the best in class. A T-ROC employee has a spark of entrepreneurship and seeks to amaze customers. We pride ourselves in our integrity and our openness to embrace change. While we expect success, we know that we can’t achieve it if we don’t have fun along the way. Give us your best and we will give you ours.
Overnight Reset Merchandiser
Assist the department store retailer with a remodel of their store location by reading and implementing planograms (POGs), moving fixtures, setting signage, and more. You will work as a team with additional T-ROC employees and retailer employees.This job is supporting a three month project paid on a hourly bases - 8 hour shifts from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. – with 1 hour meal break, 40 hours per week paying at $16/Hour.
Some of Your Responsibilities
- Assembly of displays/fixtures by following detailed instructions from your onsite supervisor working within a team environment
- Remain accessible and have open communication with your manager and onsite supervisor
- Maintain a professional image and appearance.
- Build an excellent service relationship with team members
- Report your worked hours daily via online portal accessible with a smart phone
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- This is a physical, fast-paced working environment
You Should Have
- In order to complete this work, you must be able to read planogram's, schematics, or maps - experience big box store resets is notrequired as we will hire qualified plumbers, mechanics, carpenters, HVAC, electricians, warehouse associates or laborers – anyone that is comfortable using hand tools.
- Ability to pass online certification trainings
- Good customer service and communication skills
- The ability to read, write, and speak English
- A High School Degree or Equivalent required
- Your Own/Reliable Transportation & Valid Driver's License
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel for 8–10 hours and regularly lift up to 50 pounds
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job (reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Must meet all pre and post-employment screening requirements, including but not limited to a background check
- T-ROC is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- TROC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the accommodation.