The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
Perspecta is seeking to fill a critical role for a Threat Analyst for our Fort Belvoir, Virginia office.
- The Threat Analyst is responsible for providing all-source intelligence production to identify threats to U.S. interests including, but not limited to, Defense Critical Infrastructure, and strategic warning to defense and national security policy makers mitigating surprise and supports shaping strategic outcomes guiding the development of U.S. defense capabilities
- Identifying and analyzing defense-related economic, social, political, scientific and technological trends.
- The operational personnel provide support to the Operations Security Support Element mission, coordinator for Army Operations Security programs, planning, training, assessments, policy, incident response team, and mission integration throughout the Army.
- Provides operations security support to mobile training teams.
- Conducts operations security training.
- Performs Army Protection Program Assessments.
- Conducts Operations Security Assessments.
- Develop operations security curriculum, administer and track certifications, and design training products.
- Perform Pre and post mission coordination; provide Operations Security assessment final report preparation, pre-coordination meeting, Operations Security planning
- Perform Management and oversight responsibilities
- Review documents and website content for potential compromise
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- 10+ year's active duty military, civilian or contractor performance working in Information Operations
- 8+ years' experience in conducting analysis and open source research supporting DoD or IC customer
- 8+ years of experience providing support to the Operations Security Support Element mission
- 8+ years of experience in operations security support to mobile training teams
- 8+ years of experience performing Army Protection Program Assessments and reports
- 8+ years of utilizing tools, databases and websites to collect and analyze data and information to include online videos, broadcasts, and social media platforms.
For Colorado Residents
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO (https://perspecta.com/eeo-aa) Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).