Aberdeen Auto Care is looking to add to it's team. We offer a range of services for all makes and models. We are looking for ASE certified mechanics to join our family owned company, You will be responsible for inspecting and evaluating customer vehicles, diagnosing problems with engines, transmissions, air conditioning, steering and brake systems as well as other vehicle systems. You must be able to perform routine maintenance and complete necessary repairs. Candidates with more than 3 yrs of automotive experience are preferred, but are willing to train the right candidate. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service, so you must be friendly, and passionate about providing the best service to our customers.As a Automotive Technician for our company, you will:
Carry out routine automotive maintenance, including oil changes, tire checks, battery installations, and air conditioning repair.
Run tests and diagnostic procedures to identify mechanical issues with vehicles that customers bring in.
Repair any outstanding vehicle issues at customer request, and conduct inspections to ensure that all repairs were done safely and effectively.
Maintain a clean work environment to facilitate safe and efficient service.Auto Technician Requirements:
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- As an automotive professional you must have your own adequate tools.
- Perform courtesy checks and make recommendations for maintenance.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Adhere to company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- The ability to work as a team to come up with efficient solutions to automotive problems.
- Brakes, suspension, exhaust, fuel, ignition, electrical
- Maintain well organized and neat workplace
- Diagnose and fix automotive issues
- Working knowledge of common shop equipment