|Location:||Southern View, IL|
HVAC / BOILER TECHNICIAN*
*Inspection Experts, Inc a facilities management firm is seeking a qualified HVAC Technician for an immediate opening:*
* Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot commercial HVAC, commercial refrigeration, boilers, and mechanical room related equipment.
* Conduct equipment readings critical for operations, efficient performance, maintenance history, and reporting.
* Collect, execute and complete daily service tickets and repair calls.
* Complete internal & external inspections of boilers, burners, boiler rooms, chillers, HVAC and associated controls.
* Perform inspections and preventive equipment maintenance as scheduled.
* Provides clear, accurate, customer-focused verbal & written communication.
* Ensures top quality service in a timely, efficient, & customer-focused manner.
* Ensure compliance with company, industry, and regulatory safety standards and protocols.
* Maintain 100% customer satisfaction and exceed customer expectations.
* Perform other duties as required.
* Trade or Vocational School education, plus minimum three years’ experience in HVAC trade as a journeyman required.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience installing, operating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing gas & LP water & steam systems and water heaters, chillers ( air cooled and water cooled), HVAC mechanical distribution, controls (DDC), and hydraulic systems
* Building Automation System experience is a plus.
* CFC Certification required.
* Ability to read and interpret system and equipment plans, specifications, operating manuals.
* Basic computer skills including e-mail and data entry using Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
* Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
* Strong verbal, written, computer communication and organization skills
* Valid Drivers' License issued by state of residence and in good standing
* U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required
* WILL be required to pass DOT substance testing and/or security clearance investigation
* WILL require flexibility for “on call” support or varied schedule needs.
Powered by JazzHR
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: