Cennox is currently seeking a temporary ATM Cleaning Technician to cover Wilmington and surrounding areas. This temporary position offers reliable work in a very part-time capacity. Apply today!
The Task: Wipe down ATMs with an antiviral spray and upload a photo of the cleaned ATM
- Attention to detail while cleaning ATM surfaces
- Tech-literate with regular computer and internet access, highly preferred
- You will need to upload work photos, check the online work order system, and submit invoices regularly
- Must have a smartphone to communicate while in the field
- Reliable transportation
- Strong work ethic to work independently and reliably with minimum supervision
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work both indoors and outside in all weather and to sit/drive for daily travel
- You will be paid per ATM cleaned
- On this route, there are ATMs to be cleaned daily
- You must commit to specific days of the week, but you will have flexibility on what time you complete the cleaning. The cleanings should only take about 5 minutes each.
- This a temporary subcontractor position
- Each week you will submit an invoice to Cennox for the work you have completed
- Cennox will provide all supplies and instructions necessary
Cennox is a global company that provides comprehensive, centrally managed field services for our clients across a range of industries. Visit us at www.cennox.com to learn more.
Powered by JazzHR