Cenikor Foundation is a non-profit organization and one of the largest substance abuse treatment centers in the nation. We are currently seeking a Full-time Housekeeper for our facility located in Corpus Christi, TX
The Housekeeper is responsible for performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping and mopping the facility and client rooms.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Clean facility in accordance with established cleaning schedule.
- Handle general housekeeping and laundry duties.
- Assist with client room cleaning and turnover.
- Ensure public restrooms are clean.
- Secure all equipment on a daily basis.
- Comply with all safety procedures for equipment operation, including use of personal protection equipment.
- Report any necessary repairs or replacement to your supervisor.
- Uphold the core principles of Cenikor’s culture to help maintain a positive working environment for all team members.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all client and foundation matters and refer questionable issues to your supervisor.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and consistent with the non-exempt functions as defined in this job description.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience in cleaning and sanitizing rooms
- Ability to use cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops and other cleaning tools Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to consistently uphold the Core Principles of Cenikor’s Culture:
- Demonstrate mission of service to our clients
- Positive, respectful communication with both staff and clients
- Demonstrate self-motivation and perseverance to achieve goals
- Role model appropriate, professional behaviors including appropriate client boundaries
- Work effectively as part of a team, helping to set up others for success
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience as a housekeeper or cleaner
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Powered by JazzHR