Deloitte Government & Public Services Risk & Financial Advisory Solution Analyst - USDC Analytics
Audit & Accounting
Same job available in 3 locations
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
Back to search results
Share this job:Share:
Share Deloitte Government & Public Services Risk & Financial Advisory Solution Analyst - USDC Analytics with FacebookShare Deloitte Government & Public Services Risk & Financial Advisory Solution Analyst - USDC Analytics with LinkedInShare Deloitte Government & Public Services Risk & Financial Advisory Solution Analyst - USDC Analytics with TwitterShare Deloitte Government & Public Services Risk & Financial Advisory Solution Analyst - USDC Analytics with a friend via e-mail
Back to search results
Do you thrive in times of disruption? Have a passion for turning challenges and opportunities into long-term competitive advantages? Our Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory practice helps organizations effectively navigate risks and opportunities-from strategic, reputation, and financial risks to operational, cyber, and regulatory risks. We apply our experience in ongoing business operations to help clients become stronger and more resilient. Our market-leading team's help clients embrace complexity to accelerate performance, disrupt through innovation, and lead in their industries. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant with continued growth on the horizon. If you're interested, read more about the type of work you'll do below.
Work you'll do
You will analyze, manipulate, and manage data to deliver meaningful insights necessary to help agencies of all sizes and across multiple sectors address regulatory and business challenges. Sample analyst responsibilities may include:
- Querying and analyzing small and large data sets to discover patterns and deliver meaningful insights
- Creating, managing, and utilizing structured and unstructured data stores
- Performing current state assessment of client analytics and data management capability
- Developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures and implementation
- Mapping data flows and identifying optimal design, architecture, and governance options as well as potential data quality risks
- Assessing and strengthening our clients' data risk management and controls environments
- Developing business solutions leveraging emerging automation, cognitive, visualization, and machine learning tools and understanding how these solutions can be deployed within the Cloud
- Developing and assessing client models; valuing financial instruments; and helping clients navigate governance, regulatory, control, and reporting requirements across a range of sectors
- Assisting our clients with the development and implementation of data-driven strategies for regulatory compliance and surveillance
- Assisting our clients to understand risks and develop necessary compliance and surveillance structures for extended enterprise and IOT environments
From our Delivery Centers, we work with Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory practitioners to help organizations navigate a variety of risks to lead in the marketplace and disrupt through innovation. The insights of our professionals, combined with our specialized products and services, help clients learn how to embrace complexity and leverage their position of strength to accelerate performance. We emphasize the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
Learn more about our Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory practice at Deloitte.
- Undergraduate or Master's degree in one of the following majors with relevant analytics or data management focused coursework desired:
Technology: Data Analytics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems
Business: Economics, Econometrics, Quantitative Finance, Finance, Accounting, Business Analytics
Math/Engineering: Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Financial Engineering, Math, Statistics, Actuarial
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- The start date for this position will be in 2021
- Strong academic track record (GPA of 3.0 or above)
- Familiarity with a variety of analytics tools and programming languages such as, but not limited to:
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo Db
- Reporting Tools (e.g., Business Objects, Reporting Services)
- Big Data Tools (e.g., Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Impala, Mahout)
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (e.g., Python)
- Predictive Analytics/Data Mining: (e.g., R, Python, IBM SPSS, SAS Enterprise Miner, Matlab)
- Data Visualization Tools (e.g., Tableau, Power Bi, QlikView)
- Financial Tools (e.g., NumeriX, Bloomberg, FinCad, Monte Carlo simulation tools
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. But don't take our word for it:Be inspired by the stories of our people.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please seewww.deloitte.com/us/aboutfor a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 2132
- About Deloitte
- Privacy shield
- Do not sell my personal information
- Legal information for job seekers
- Labor condition applications
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the "Deloitte" name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. Please seewww.deloitte.com/aboutto learn more about our global network of member firms.