Core Business Operations - Application Administrator Solution Specialist
Are you an experienced Windows System Administrator? United States Delivery Center is looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves DevOps Specialist who wants to be a part of a daily collaborative environment, without the extensive demands of travel.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant continued growth on the horizon.Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center as we continue to break the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Read more about our opportunity below.
Work you ll do/Responsibilities
- Maintain Windows servers, installed services, and applications
- Patching and routine maintenance of service and software
- Troubleshoot all issues and outages that may occur
- Install, configure, and maintain virtualization systems
- Provide recommendations for establishing new and more effective programs and future equipment needs
- Write deployment scripts using Shell/Pearl/Python and Jenkins
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support COI services transformation.
System Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that most impact the core business by maximizing operational value, drving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Out teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, customs application design and development, and large scale technology delivery program efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 4 years of experience with Windows Systems Administration/Implementation
- Hands on experience scripting languages such as: Perl, Shell, Ansible, Bash, etc
- Exposure to application deployment, performance and tuning
- Ability to write queries and troubleshoot database environments in NoSQL and MySQL
- 3 years of experience in Application Administration with solutions such as: Informatica, Tableau, SAP Business Objects (BOBJ) and WebCenter Portal
- Understanding of virtual solutions including VMWare servers as well as cloud environments (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be willing to relocate or reside in the greater Orlando FL area
- Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- VMWare Certified Professional (VCP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Professional (MCTS)
How you ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html
Category: Software Engineering, Development & Testing
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.