*Relocation for this position is required
As a Property Manager, you’ll oversee the property’s operations to ensure that exceptional service is delivered to all residents and the property is meeting its financial goals. You’ll also serve as a leader in our organization, promoting the WE Communities and ensuring associates have the tools, resources and direction to be engaged and successful.
- Ensure community meets all monthly, quarterly and annual financial and operational targets, including achieving the highest possible net operating income through effective cost control and revenue improvement programs.
- Oversee and participate in all aspects of leasing production, including leasing administration, marketing activities and maintaining product knowledge of community and competitors to maximize rental income and budgeted occupancy.
- Oversee and participate in all aspects of rent collections, file necessary evictions and ensure landlord/resident laws are followed.
- Maintain accurate records of all property transactions (i.e. rent roll, delinquency reports, etc.)
- Oversee, assist and hold accountable all office and maintenance team members to ensure proper execution of individual responsibilities, while promoting a positive work environment.
- Train and mentor individual team members to ensure the understanding of approved policies, procedures and protocols to perform daily responsibilities.
- Perform difficult staffing duties including hiring, terminations, and corrective actions.
- Provide excellent customer service including managing resident retention, monitoring timeliness and quality of service requests and ensuring aesthetic standards are maintained to the highest level for all aspects of your community.
- Ensure completion, accuracy, and timelines of all regular and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Identify and communicate both operational and financial risks to corporate management and establish corrective action plans.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the corporate office and property, interacting with investors as necessary.
- Will head emergency team for property; ensures proper response and handling of all property emergencies with staff, residents, buildings, etc. within company
- Other tasks as directed and assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree in Property Management, Business or related field preferred.
- 2 year on-site as a Leasing Manager or Assistant Property Manager or will consider 3 years supervisory experience in customer service related business
- Experience with OneSite, Yieldstar, Entrata or similar software systems preferred.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel, including experience creating formulas, sorting, filtering, etc.
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws and OSHA
- Previous experience in multifamily student housing/luxury multifamily conventional housing strongly preferred.
Powered by JazzHR