- High school diploma or GED
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience
- 1-2 years’ previous supervisory experience
- Knowledge of basic mechanical concepts
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance programs with a grasp of financial factors in maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 5-7 years of previous supervisory experience to include tracking and evaluating individual employee performance results and coaching, training, and developing a dynamic and thriving team.
- Experience with PLC/Controls.
- Direct experience with chillers, air compressors and large manufacturing equipment.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures.
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect like medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Annual merit and incentive programs
- Charitable gift matching
- Adoption Assistance
- Culture committed to work-life balance
- Programs in place to support professional development and career growth
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
- Wear your jeans to work!
- The opportunity to work for a company that supports sustainability and uses recycled materials to produce their products!
ABOUT THE JOB
In this role you will lead a dynamic maintenance team as part of our growth while maintaining a safe and clean work environment. This is a new role to support our existing, new, and future PVC extrusion lines. It’s a great time to join Fiberon’s team!
- Lead and manage of team of maintenance technicians with electrical, mechanical and process knowledge. Also responsible housekeeping operation positions and the management thereof.
- Ensures positive associate relations and provides employee coaching and development. Makes employment decisions and resolves employee issues following proper management and Human Resources protocols.
- Ensures the production areas are clean and in orderly condition by limiting dust accumulation as specified by OSHA regulations (less than 1/8th of an inch).
- Provide direct front line management leadership to Maintenance Technicians.
- Proactively communicate with associates and key stakeholders, both oral and written.
- Assign and schedule maintenance resources as needed to support operations and facility requirements.
- Monitor and control parts and material usage.
- Track and evaluate individual employee performance results; conduct annual employee performance reviews
- Coach, train, and develop front line employees to meet current and future department requirements
- Provide support as required to projects within the manufacturing operations.
- Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures.
- Assist with leading the preventative maintenance process, defining processes, driving improvements and achieving targets.
- Assist with updating Standard Operating Procedures.
- Support and enforce facility safety systems.
- Partner with internal customers and suppliers, and colleagues to ensure achievement of targets.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Fortune Brands Doors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Doors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Doors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.