REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT
Our office is looking for a RDA who has attention to detail
, great communication
skills, and excellent customer service who wants to be part of a busy, growing practice. Ideal candidate is punctual
, a team player
and thorough communicator!Job Duties:
- Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Taking proper digital radiographs
- Collecting patient data (medical history, recording & charting data, vitals, other pertinent information)
- Preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- Helping patients feel comfortable during their visit
- Providing support to other team members of the office as needed
Active BLS certificate, active dental license from the stateSome benefits include:
Helping people everyday, paid time off, paid continuing education classes, medical and dental benefits, learning and growing with an awesome team! Our ideal candidate has a caring & friendly personality, detail oriented, honest and has a willingness to learn!
Bilingual is a plusCOVID-19:
We provide all proper PPE (N95s, gowns, faceshields, goggles) and have taken extra precautions such as HOCL fogging, UV-C light sanitation. If this sounds like you please text us your name and favorite dental procedure to 281-836-3198 and email us your resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to use the same number on your resume and the text message. Thank you!