The Building People, LLC has an open position open for an Inventory Management Supervisor. The selected candidate will manage, lead, and perform quality control of the property specialists as well as perform physical inventory.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to, the following areas and associated tasks:
- Oversee daily operations of inventory processes.
- Manage Inventory Management Specialists work and oversee performance.
- Works with PBM and ISTS to ensure sufficient project resources.
- Conducts quality control checks on data entry.
- Continuously assess inventory processes and reassigns workloads as needed.
- Informs PBM of challenges and delays as necessary.
- Conducts email outreach to all Headquarter employees to verify the barcode of their assigned assets
- Two (2) years’ experience supervising inventory or property management specialists.
- Two (2) years’ experience with managing large spreadsheets and databases in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Ability to supervise, motivate and organize staff.
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills.
- Ability to pass a security background investigation