The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
- Provide CONUS technical support and subject matter expertise for the AN/TPQ-53 Counter Fire Target Acquisition Radar and the AN/TPQ-50 Lightweight Counter Mortar Radar Systems Provide both maintenance and/or training CONUS and OCONUS.
- Troubleshooting system hardware, software, corrective maintenance, system operations, fielding/NET, and refresher training as required.
- Respond to PdM Radars CONUS mission support requests
- Support fielding, training and testing events.
- Experienced, fully cross-trained and technically proficient personnel possessing appropriate security clearances and certifications (e.g. CompTIA, Security+) to serve as fielding/NET team members to conduct initial fielding, training, field support, and support of operational exercises and any developmental or operational testing.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, integrate, train, test, field, sustain, repair, and cover logistics activities for portfolio of systems.
- Serve as the liaison between the PdM, the gaining unit, Force Modernization, TYAD, and the Field Service Representatives (FSR) for all radar fielding efforts.
- Ability to receive direction from the Government Fielding Chief who serves as the single point of contact during a fielding event. CompTIA Certifications
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of four years experience of field maintenance, modification and repair experience is required
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and possess and be able to maintain a DOD Secret Security Clearance, as a qualification and condition for employment.
For Colorado Residents
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO at https://perspecta.com/eeo-aa Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).