Responsible for field execution of sales initiatives, the training and development of Sales Representatives as well as execution of all sales/promotional programs.
• Develops, trains and directs sales reps to achieve sales goals, and placement objectives and to ensure company standards are met.
• May conduct strategic sales negotiations with key accounts.
• Surveys market area to detect business trends and opportunities for new products or new applications for existing products.
• Assists in the development of sales forecasts.
• Controls and manages sales performance by measuring and reporting results, evaluating and correcting performance and administering policies and procedures.
• Provides leadership in making decisions, developing personnel, communicating with and motivating staff.
• Conducts weekly sales meetings for the purpose of disseminating supplier information, product and sales training and to obtain feedback on the effectiveness, efficiency and relevance of the sales and promotional activities.
• Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities.
Four year college degree, preferred; one to two years of management experience in adult beverage industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software and order processing systems or the aptitude to learn. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.