Performs full range of procurement and administration activities associated with subcontracting work. Qualifies suppliers, issues requests for proposals, evaluates proposals, maintains subcontract files in accordance to established procedures. Oversees and performs the full range of procurement and administration activities associated with subcontracting work on a project. Under general supervision, and occasional direct supervision, performs assignments requiring experience and knowledge of standard concepts within their field. Displays core job competencies by analyzing possible solutions using standard procedures while developing advanced skills. Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 2+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration OR a related field with 2-4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Experience negotiating terms and conditions
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of the FAR and DFAR. Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques, and workstation tools.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Deltek/Costpoint experience is a plus
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.