psi is looking for a Top Employee to join our Top Workplace team as a School Health Aide/Clinic Assistant. Two positions available-One in Strongsville and one in N. Olmsted Falls. Full time hours that are Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm during school hours.
psi is dedicated to providing high-quality services to help students improve their grades, attitudes, health and behavior. Our employees provide innovative resources within the fields of education, psychology, speech/language pathology, school health, prevention, and tutoring. Employees are partnered with specific school/s in their area for the school year, enabling them to establish strong teams and relationships with other multi-disciplinary teams of educational professionals as well as students.
Come see why our employees recognize psi as a Top Workplace! Our psi family is fulfilled because we offer:
- Flexible work schedules including Nights, Weekends and Summers off!
- In house Referral program
- Paid Time Off
- Health and prescription benefits and 401k
- Robust discount vendor program
What we can offer your family:
- Dinners together
- Able to attend after school and weekend sports and activities
- Summers off to enjoy with your family
- This is an entry-level position in a school health clinic.
- The School Health Assistant may be working independently in their assigned school health clinic.
- The School Health Assistant will assist in providing services to schools that work toward the good health and wellness of students and the improvement of health conditions in general.
- The School Health Assistant will monitor student health needs and provide appropriate health interventions and services to students.
- Administer prescribed medications in accordance with school board policy, ORC 3313-713, and PSI policy.
- Provide first aid in accordance with established first aid procedures
- Assist with all screening programs and school health programs
- To see what a School Health Provider may experience on a typical day, please check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD3zjJ9OI1g&t=53s
- STNA certification, CNA or previous School Health experience preferred
- Maturity, professionalism and strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Knowledge of communicable disease prevention and medication protocol preferred
- Knowledge of HIPAA laws & ability to appropriately handle confidential information
- Collaborative, constructive team building skills are required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
If hired, candidate must complete a BCI/FBI Background check and be in compliance with Ohio Administrative Code Rule 3301-20-01.
psi is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is the philosophy, intent and commitment of psi to adhere to a policy of equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or mental or physical disability or any other status protected by law.