At AES, we raise the quality of life around the world by changing the way energy works. Everyone makes an impact every day in our small, global teams. Apply here to start an extraordinary career today.
Corporate Treasury Manager Financial Risk is a management role responsible for coordination of activities related to management of treasury specific financial risks at the Corporate level, including foreign exchange (FX), interest rate and related risks.
- Primary responsibility for consolidating and netting AES exposures to currencies and interest rates. Builds reports and analytics
- Reports gross and net exposures to AES management, including Mark-to-Market, sensitivities and Value at Risk
- Market intelligence, market analysis and insights to AES leadership
- Designs and executes Corporate FX and interest rate management strategies to benefit AES portfolio
- Implements system improvements to capture and track exposures and trades and achieve workflow efficiencies, standardization and automation across multiple business units
- Maintains global FX Policy, processes and controls and ensures proper documentation to comply with internal and external policies and regulations
- Partners with Accounting, Tax, Financial Planning and other groups to ensure visibility into sources of risk, optimal strategies to minimize AES cash flow and P&L exposure
- Supports various process and systems initiatives within Treasury organization
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong communication, presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial markets and derivative products expertise
- Understanding of trading activities and systems
- Derivative structuring and execution experience
- Systems expertise: global Treasury systems, Bloomberg, risk analytics systems
- Spanish is a plus
AES is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to building strength and delivering long-term sustainability through diversity and inclusion. Respecting all backgrounds, differences and perspectives enables us to improve the lives of our people, customers, suppliers, contractors, and the communities in which we live and work. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and/or expression, race, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. E-Verify Notice: AES will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.