Love babies and kids? Looking for a flexible, friendly place to grow your career?
Consider the possibilities as a Store Manager at Carter's.
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of baby and young children's apparel and related products, with 30+ consecutive years of sales growth. Based on the belief that childhood is a celebration, our brands are all about creating products for children that are distinguished by quality and creativity. Come grow your career with us!
Why you'll love working for Carter's:
- 30% discount on 3 great brands: Carter's, OshKosh, and Skip Hop
- Full-time and Part-time benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Development programs
- Many more special and unique benefits!
What you'll do:
- Develop effective teams; grow leaders, network and recruit, train and coach team
- Drive results; analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive results, partner to identify successes and opportunities, lead team to generate sales, manage payroll and schedules
- Establish andmaintain customer focus; model brands service standards, build customer loyalty, lead customer service model
- Execute brand tasks; execute store visuals, maintain store standards, oversee team
- Have fun creating memorable shopping experiences for all of our customers
- Grow your career and help to drive Carters success with your passion
What you'll need:
- High school degree or GED minimum requirement, BS/BA degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of retail store management experience with demonstrated leadership, supervisory, and customer engagement skills
- Expertise in store systems and operational controls
- Ability to communicate effectively to customers, team, and supervisor
- Ability to lead, direct and execute multiple tasks concurrently
- Proficient computer/ technology skills (Outlook, Excel, Web navigation)
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Availability to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to work seven to eight hour shifts and an average up to 40 hours per week that may include evenings, weekends, holidays and occasional overnights and a minimum of two closing shifts a week
- Ability to travel as needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (minority/female/disability/veteran)
Keyword: Management, Retail Management, Visual Merchandising, Customer Service, Retail, Sales, Talent Development, Logistics, Replenishment, Children's Apparel, Full Time, Store Management
From: Carter's Retail