Administrative Assistant (Part time)
Schedule: M-F: 9am-2pm *we can be flexible with the schedule. (up to 25 hours a week)
Job Site: Troy, MI 48084
Starting Date: soon
SUMMARY & OBJECTIVE
This position performs routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in answering telephones, greeting guests, maintaining facility, organizing office/kitchen supplies, providing administrative assistance, data processing, and record-keeping.
- Take/screen phone calls, greet visitors Data entry Support managers for special projects, running errands as needed Filing documents, manage short and long term file storage Prepare shipments (FedEx/UPS)
- Place an order, process invoice, coordinate schedules with vendors, and find new vendors.
Keep the office, meeting rooms, breakrooms clean and well organized Check supplies and refill/replenish as needed
Office Supply Management:
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Support executives for special projects, running errands as needed
- Assist special ad-hoc projects as needed
WE EXPECT SOMEONE?
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be people-friendly, service-oriented, good in communication
- Must be proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel (we won?t teach you how to use Excel)
- Must have some experience in administrative support and/or receptionist
- Hold valid driver?s license for running errands
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)