ForeSite Design & Construction, Inc., an established Commercial General Contractor, with office in Gilbert, AZ is looking for a Full-time Project Superintendent for commercial vertical and tenant improvement construction.Job Details
- Projects are in the Phoenix metropolitan area. $1M - $7M average project value range.
- Periodic night and/or Saturday work may be required.
- Experience with work performed under a Job Order Contract or Construction Manager at Risk or Design-Build contract is desirable.
- Become a key team member to promote ForeSite’s integrity and relationships with owners and subcontractors.
- Manage subcontractors and limited self-performing craftspeople.
- Read and interpret contract documents.
- Prepare the initial CPM project schedule and update it weekly. Required as a key tool to find workarounds when field issues arise to deliver the project on time.
- Problem solve field-related issues.
- Ensure complete QC/QA for a zero punch list.
- Accountable for job site expenses to deliver the project in budget.
- Ensure the job site is constructed safely and per all OSHA requirements.
- Ensure the job site is constructed dust-free per Maricopa County Dust Control permit/requirements.
- Communicate with the project team and owner stakeholders.
- Complete daily the required written administrative tasks.
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Professional, organized, self-starter with strong supervisory skills.
- A minimum of 5 years of commercial/industrial experience in a supervisory role.
- Demonstrated ability to manage / schedule trades.
- Ability to read all trade drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, & electrical).
- Create and update project schedules via CPM scheduling software.
- Computer skills - ie. daily email correspondence, schedules, expense reports, various reports.
- Perform administrative activities/paperwork.
- Strong oral & written communicating skills.
- OSHA 10 Hour or 30 Hour Training is desirable.
- Safety – OSHA knowledge and ability to manage construction hazards and safe practices.
- Quality Control - ability to implement project-specific field quality control.
- Pre-employment drug test, valid driver’s license and thorough criminal background check will be required.
- Competitive salary, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, health insurance and Simple IRA retirement plan.
- The company provided truck allowance, laptop computer, scanner, iPad, cell phone allowance.
For interested candidates, provide a resume including ALL
of the following:
- Chronological employment history (most recent first) with date ranges.
- Skill-set description, training, and trade skills.
- Software experience.
- Project List with dates and your role on each project.
- Please describe any of the following experiences that you possess: tenant improvement projects, municipal/governmental projects, park/recreation projects, jail projects, projects at secure facilities, projects performed under a JOC (job order contract) or CMAR or Design-Build contract.
ForeSite is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.